We offer classes 2 days a week for 3 year olds (first year of preschool) and 3 days a week for 4/5 year olds (children entering kindergarten the following year). If you have questions. please call Kathy Young @ 224-6366 Thanks for considering our preschool for your child!
Child Care Immunization Form
Health Care Summary
1144 29th Avenue North, St. Cloud, MN 56303
A Ministry of Atonement Lutheran Church
Lutheran schools have said, “Let the Children Come.” Over the past 15 years, many children have come to Atonement Preschool to learn. They have learned about numbers, letters, sharing and friendship. They have also learned that they are God’s beloved children. We would love to have your child join our Christian preschool to learn in an environment that encourages faith, honesty, trust, respect and responsibility.
The following comments are from our parent’s survey sent out in December 2013.
- I am impressed with the staff. My son has come leaps and bounds with his learning because of them.
- My child is SO excited to come to school every day and bring something new home to share.
- We couldn’t be happier with Miss Jody and the staff at the preschool. We have always appreciated the feedback she gives us on the progress of our children.
- We love to see the projects the kids bring home. We also enjoy hearing stories about the field trips they take.
- We love the class sizes. It gives the kids more attention than other preschools.
- We love that we hear how our child is doing every day. LOVE the creative art projects and work sheets. Amazing job!!
- Small class size helps the kids form better friendships because the attention is less divided. We love Atonement!!
- Love that Miss Jody takes time to tell us everything about the day (on both good and bad days). Love the helpers in the room and the one on one time with the kids.
- I researched a lot of preschools when we moved to the St. Cloud area. Atonement staff was exactly what we were looking for! We love the energy, attitude and passion for learning from the staff.
- Staff is more than available to discuss any concerns I have with my son & embraces the challenges he sometimes has. I feel that we both understand and are on the same page with his behaviors.
- I am confident my child will have a good transition to kindergarten next fall. Thank you Atonement Preschool!
- The Atonement staff is very connected to the parents & love & respect each child so thoroughly.
For 2014-2015, we are offering the following class options:
3 year old: Children must be 3 by September 1, 2014 and be toilet trained.
Two day a week classes for 3 year olds. Tuition - $130.00 per month.
Classes meet Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9:00 – 12:00.
4/5 year old: Children must be 4 by September 1, 2014 and be toilet trained
Option 1 Three day a week classes for 4/5 year olds. Tuition - $165.00 per month.
Classes meet Monday, Wednesday, & Friday mornings from 9:00 – 12:00.
Option 2: Two day a week classes for 4/5 year olds. Tuition - $130.00 per month.
Classes meet Monday and Wednesday afternoons from 12:15 – 3:15.
Option 3: Three day a week classes for 4/5 year olds. Tuition - $165.00 per month.
Classes meet Monday, Wednesday, & Friday afternoons from 12:15 – 3:15.
EARLY DROP OFF & LATE PICK UP WILL BE AVAILABLE BASED ON DEMAND – PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS!
If you would like to tour our class rooms, or have questions about our program, please call me at 224-6366.
Thank you for considering us for your child’s preschool experience!
Sincerely in Christ,
Kathy Young ~ Director